What information do we collect?
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes anonymous information that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information does not include information that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
We will only collect and use personal information which is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to assist us to administer our business and provide you with the services you request.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. You may, however, also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
● To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
● To improve our website and your shopping experience (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
● To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
● To process transactions including executing your payments and delivering the purchased products or services requested. To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature
● To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Mary Shortle (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) uses your personal data:
– to provide goods and services to you;
– to make a tailored website available to you;
– to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
– to verify your identity;
– for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
– with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
– for market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
– to enable rbgdoll to manage customer service interactions with you; and
– where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
You have the right to opt-out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
1. making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails; and/or
2. contacting rbgdoll via email at [email protected]
Sharing data with third parties
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
Other third parties
Aside from our service providers, rbgdoll will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
– credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments;
– governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so: –
– to comply with our legal obligations;
– to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
– for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
– for the protection of our employees and customers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you have allowed it via your settings). This enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
On some pages of our website, third parties that provide applications through our website may set their own cookies in order to provide services, track the success of their applications or customize applications for you. For example, when you share content using a social media sharing button such as Facebook or Twitter, the social network that has created the button will record that you have done this. Because of how cookies work, we cannot access these cookies nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by us.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting Customer Service at [email protected]
contact us：[email protected]